- A minimum of two adult fares is required to establish a flight. South Coast Seaplanes (hereafter “SCS”) will endeavour to match single passengers to establish a flight at a convenient time. In the event that SCS is unable to establish a flight, single passengers are entitled to a full refund.
- Passengers must check in for their flights at least 30 minutes prior to the arranged departure time.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Any exceptions must be approved by SCS management.
- While every effort will be made, SCS cannot guarantee exact departure and arrival times for its flights. SCS will not be liable for any additional costs or inconvenience arising from failure to make connections or other services or events due to delays in its services.
- Where SCS does not operate a section of a package, or directly provide a service incorporated as part of the package (hereinafter called ‘package inclusions’) then the company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury occasioned to any person or property as a result of any such package inclusion whatsoever or howsoever the same may be caused, whether as a result of negligence or otherwise.
- SCS reserves the right to alter the prices of flights and/or packages without notice as a result of increases in the costs of inputs such as fuel or supplier charges.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of marine animal movements, SCS does not guarantee sighting of whales on ‘Whale Watching Flights’.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable
- SCS reserves the right to cancel or modify flights if operational conditions are not conducive to safety and an enjoyable experience. SCS may alter mode of transport, route, duration, and services provided without notice. In the event that your flight is cancelled by us for any reason you can either request a full refund or we will endeavour to reschedule your flight on a day and time convenient to you.
- Passengers may cancel flights 7 days or more from scheduled departure and be eligible for a 100% refund of fares paid.
- Passengers cancelling booked flights between 2 and 7 days from scheduled departure are eligible for a 50% refund of fares paid.
- Passengers cancelling booked flights within 2 days of scheduled departure are not eligible for any refund.
- Any exceptions to the cancellation policy are at the sole discretion of SCS management.
- Baggage may only be carried on SCS flights by prior arrangement. Any baggage accepted for carriage must be made available for inspection by SCS staff prior to the flight. Any permitted baggage is carried at the passengers’ own risk.
- Any personal items carried on flights including (but not limited to) money, wallets, mobile phones, cameras, jewellery, keys and documents are taken at the passengers’ own risk. SCS accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to such personal items.
- SCS may, at its sole discretion, provide storage on the ground for small items during flights. While all care is taken with the security of such items, SCS accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage.